OMG!! anyone heard of Furball 5000????

Associate
All i can say is OMG OMG OMG! just got back from Southbank (near the millenium eye in London) and while waiting for the bus home me and some friends witnessed £Millions woth of sexeh cars go past, yes, sex wees were compulsory and uncontrollable! a lot of them were TVRs, with ferraris, porsches, astons, lots of jap stuff...just awsome. The cars had stickers on them for a website which is:

www.furball5000.co.uk

Check it out but you have to sign up to find out any details, im still waiting for my logon stuff to come through, was unbeleiveable tho, though u guys (and gals!) might liketo check it out!

NS

Soldato
NightShadow said:
All i can say is OMG OMG OMG! just got back from Southbank (near the millenium eye in London) and while waiting for the bus home me and some friends witnessed £Millions woth of sexeh cars go past, yes, sex wees were compulsory and uncontrollable!
Are you six? ;)

Soldato
So you found the PH midnight tunnel run then ;)

I was there with 200+ other cars, kind of spiralled out of control. It has nothing to do with the Furball 5000, that's a separate event organised by another forum member.

Soldato
A couple of the Rover boys went last night! Bet it was absolutely awesome! The pictures I've seen are fantastic. Looked like a good night.

Sam

Sam

Soldato
I went down , met muncher there and it was a great evening. Shame i left early because my car kept stalling :( I evan got spotted by a fellow OcUK Member haha

Was pretty manic tho , sat in traffic talking to a focus RS owner :D

P1000332%20(Small).JPG

P1000337%20(Small).JPG

P1000338%20(Small).JPG

Sorry for the poor pictures , not figured out how to do decent night shots yet

Sam

Sam

Back
Top Bottom