Professional Driver - I reversed into a tree!

Caporegime
As the title says, last night, whilst waving "bye" to my little girl, I completely forgot about the tree thats been in my parents garden for the last 20+ years.....

I went straight into it! :o :mad:

Obviously, I blame the tree, also, I blame my cars Air conditioning system for misting up the windows......

Tha fact I was'nt watching where I was going, is irrelevant imo! :D

I'm off to the hand car wash in a mo, to really see if I've done some damage, currently, it looks like I've creased my bootlid slightly, but, its difficult to tell with all of this road salt over the car.

So, flame away, I deserve it. :p

P.S. The tree's fine, until I fetch my axe from my girlfriends house...... :mad:

Last edited:
Soldato
Haha, well you will only do it once, pity my mother reversed my mondeo into a telegraph pole just before it got handed over to me. The back end is covered in silver duct tape, the car is aubergine. :p

Soldato
No offence meant to R124/LA420 but in my experience "professional" drivers encompas some of the worst drivers and worst driving I've ever known.

Bus Drivers, Van Drivers, Taxi Drivers, LGV & yes even HGV drivers. Some of the worst manouvres/on the road behavioiur I've ever seen comes from these people.

Again, not directed at R124 - but the term "professional" driver means absolutely nothing to me.

Soldato
R124/LA420 said:
As the title says, last night, whilst waving "bye" to my little girl, I completely forgot about the tree thats been in my parents garden for the last 20+ years.....

I went straight into it! :o :mad:

Obviously, I blame the tree, also, I blame my cars Air conditioning system for misting up the windows......

Tha fact I was'nt watching where I was going, is irrelevant imo! :D

I'm off to the hand car wash in a mo, to really see if I've done some damage, currently, it looks like I've creased my bootlid slightly, but, its difficult to tell with all of this road salt over the car.

So, flame away, I deserve it. :p

P.S. The tree's fine, until I fetch my axe from my girlfriends house...... :mad:

n00b.

However, i worked with a guy once who got his van stuck under a Stately home, he didnt see it apparently.

So you hitting a tree, can be excused.

Caporegime
OP
The_Dark_Side said:
i don't think anyone can genuinely say they never make any errors.

Oh I agree, trouble is, I make silly ones! My parents driveway isn't small, and the tree is on the grass, not the driveway.....

Damage Piccys....
tree4.jpg

Dentmaster (or similar) here I come...
tree3.jpg

tree2.jpg

Cracked rear light cluster!
tree1.jpg

I'm glad I caused that damn tree some pain! :mad:

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Beansprout said:
Don't worry, at least it wasn't a nice car :)

/runs

Pardon?

Down%20the%20Barrel.jpg

77930.jpg

ipod_looking%20down%20a%20barrel%20of%20my%20M1%20Tank_b~0.JPG

:D

merlin said:
No offence meant to R124/LA420 but in my experience "professional" drivers encompas some of the worst drivers and worst driving I've ever known.

Bus Drivers, Van Drivers, Taxi Drivers, LGV & yes even HGV drivers. Some of the worst manouvres/on the road behavioiur I've ever seen comes from these people.

Again, not directed at R124 - but the term "professional" driver means absolutely nothing to me.

Agreed mate, I'm no saint, but I try my best. - Really!

Last edited:
Permabanned
I saw a Police volvo T5 traffic car reverse the wrong way down a one way street, onto the pavement to turn around, nearly hitting a traffic signal.

If it hadn't been for a taxi driver sounding his horn, the policeman would have hit it quite hard. The said policeman looked very red and held his hands up as he drove off. :)

So much for professional drivers ;)

Back
Top Bottom