WoW - Do you know if I can do this?

Soldato
I downloaded the 10 Day Trial yesterday and started playing it today, the game is fully updated but I have the US version! I have been playing it for the best part of a day and have been really enjoying it!

Question is, can I use the account I created when I buy the full version? I don't see the option to join a UK server only US?! Is it pointless me carrying on with this go?

Cheers

Soldato
Games bought in the UK connect to EURO servers. I hear there is a way around this with editing a file but Blizzard will explode with rage if they catch you.

As for transferring your trial account to full, I honestly don't know.

Soldato
OP
Tute said:
Games bought in the UK connect to EURO servers. I hear there is a way around this with editing a file but Blizzard will explode with rage if they catch you.

As for transferring your trial account to full, I honestly don't know.

I know I can transfer my trial account to full but I want to know if I can use my character in the Uk realms. I may aswel just buy a copy asap and start again while its fresh in my head!

Soldato
You cannot transfer your character from the US to the UK realms.

( I'm not sure if this is allowed on here but I know a few friends that have done it and nothing happened )
But try opening the realmlist.wtf file in your World of Warcraft directory and changing it to 'set realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com'

The US and the UK realm names are the same so don't get confused.

Associate
Yeah, where did u get the trial from? and are you from the uk? as the only one i know is for north america.. ive been trying to get a mate to try it out

Cheers

Soldato
a friend of mine sent me a 10 day trial, but i have no idea where he got it from, if i find out before someone else posts ill let you know.

but yeah the only other one i know of is on fileplanet and its NA users only

Soldato
OP
BigRoger said:
the fileplanet trial is for north america only which is gay.

Yeah, I downloaded it, installed it and played it but I can't continue with my character as its only the US servers/realms!

HAz

HAz

Soldato
why play on a us sever? buy a uk copy and join the europeans if u want to carrie on playing.

Ppl from europe that play on US realms have nothing but problems when it comes to updateing the game.

Also the pings wont be too great.

Back
Top Bottom