Cornwall / Devon Meet 2006!

Soldato
After a few brief chats on IRC the idea for a Cornwall / Devon meet was suggested. Ideally it would be early this year, and be when there is some kind of event on :) Possibly watersports? so maybe surfing / kite surfing.

There are a few events in the diary that we could possibly attend, and they're mainly in Newquay or Perranporth.

If anyone has any views then post away!

(Though i assume this post will be on page 5 quite quickly :p)

Soldato
OP
Well, they are in the events calendar... i just wanted someone to pick one, and not me :p Because i don't really mind what we go to as i'm down here anyway.

Soldato
there's a lot around newquay to shoot, the zoo is nice, holywell bay (a couple of miles away) has potential for some nice seascapes, theres blue reef aquarium in newquay too, world in minature isn't too far away, paradise park (AFAIK) is around there, there is literally hundreds of things to do and shoot there :)

Soldato
Bah I don't think I could make it. 8hr train journey, 7hr car drive or a mid afternoon flight to Exeter then a 2hr drive to Newquay so I'd be there for like 6ish.

Associate
I would be up for that. I live in Exeter (student) so it will have to be after the exams...But this will give me a chance to meet some people as well :D - been waiting for a meet down here, but I've not got the time to organise one :( otherwise i would have done by now.

Associate
Id still be interested! what sort of time of year are we looking? i know it said at the start that it would be early in the year, but things might have changed? Name some dates and ill deffo get back to you :)

Back
Top Bottom