Orange upgrade time!

Associate
right, time to upgrade on everyday 50, which i am surprised they are letting me keep.

spoke to retentions and they have offered me:

N70 for free
M5000 for £80

they said orange direct dont do the 8800?

bear in mind that i'm only paying £15 a month, i think what they have offered is very good.

any thoughts?

Guv

Guv

Soldato
for £15/month they're excellent deals.

I have an N70 on vodafone and I'm happy with it.

I can't see the 8800 on orange. Might be worth asking them when they're likely to get it if that's what you want.

Man of Honour
They don't do the 8800 direct. It is only available by retail or Carphone warehouse, and so theres no discount offers on it.

No word on the N90 on Orange yet.

I'd also suggest that if you're getting those sorts of prices, I'd have thought you're spending a lot more than your talkplan each month.

-Dolph

Man of Honour
In that case, I'd bite their hand off for one of those deals... seriously :)

If you have need for a PDA/mini-laptop type thing, get the M5000. If you just want a phone, get the N70.

:)

Soldato
The M5000 is a good phone, but it is massive, and if you don't really need the functionality, then don't buy it. I have the similar phone, but made by i-mate, and I do like it, but sometimes I do wish I had just got a normal phone or at least a smaller PDA phone.

Associate
OP
i've already got an xda exec and xda lli, but was thinking of just getting the M5000 and selling it, they are still going for around £410...

if i didnt want to upgrade would they offer a line rental discount or something like that instead?

Back
Top Bottom