My new favourite car of the moment.

Soldato
As i'm sure you all know im a big fan of jap metal. But despite having been to endless jap car events, i'd never seen one of these in the flesh before. Saw it while walking down the street today.

s1511co.jpg

s1526pq.jpg

So anyway, it was so sexy its now my new object of desire.

Soldato
OP
Its an S15 silvia (nissan).

I like the bodykit, and the pearl white paint looked great. In those poor phone pics you cant make out the enormous ARC FMIC in there either. There were a bunch of gauges inside too. I suspect this is a highly tuned drift machine, especially considering there was a supra with a similar drift-**** look parked in almost exactly the same place yesterday. I'll post a pic of that in a min.

edit - the supra, sorry about the very poor picture
supra9nl.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
the soft top isn't availble in the turbo unfortunatly, there the current version of the silvia in japan atm (or they may have just finished the run... i'm not too current on it) and they, as mentioned before come in a range of specs (like all the other silvias, 200sxs in the uk, did in Japan...)

They are damn nice cars, had the pleasure of taking a ride in one at the Reading Jap meet last year, lubbly car :)

Soldato
OP
smokedog said:
That S15 is nice. Not doubt owned by a chinese guy, probably gone for at meal at Tai Wu.
I'd imagine so, the Chinese people seem to have a great taste in cars, often see a black supra and a purple R33 GTR in chinatown, both of which are very nicely modded. I'd say one of the tables in there was looking at me funny taking pics of it, but tbh everyone was looking at me funny.

Back
Top Bottom