Reflex instant whey - Flavours and mixing question

Soldato
Hi all,

Been taking this stuff for a while now and im just wondering what flavour to buy next. Normally I would just pick a random one and see rather than asking for advice on something so stupid....but....

I normally mix mine with milk and it tastes fine (ive got banana and vanilla) but Its not really convienient, it would be much better with water, however when I mixed the banana with water it was truly awful.

So my question, what flavour do you drink and what do you mix it with?

Cheers

Associate
Choc with water in the morning after my cycle and Choc with water and 100ml of semi skimmed milk at night after a workout.

Choc mint is lovely too. Strawberry was a tad too sweet for my taste.

Soldato
OP
Cheers all,

Im going to get a couple of new flavours and mix them with water, will be a lot more convinient for me and should mean that Im getting the amounts I should be, where as now its not practical and I end up skipping.

IceBus said:
BTW Where's the best place to get protein bars and shakes?

That will be :HERE

Soldato
how often would you guys take a measure of this reflex instant whey? I know that there are instructions on the tub, 2-3 times daily, etc. But a tub (909gm) would only last for 18 days (roughly) if you took 2 measures a day (2x25g).

Soldato
OP
I drink 2 a day, maybe 3 on days when I have done a really hard sessoion and am feeling the effects of it.

I buy the 5lb tubs, they're hudge :D

Back
Top Bottom