• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which to go for

Soldato
ok i think its about time i upgraded my gfx card, ive limited it to the following cards

XFX GeForce 7800 GTX 256MB DDR3 DUAL DVI VIVO PCI-E

Connect 3D ATI Radeon X1800XT 512Mb DDR DVI-I + DVI-I + VIVO

which one would be my best choice, if it helps i mainly play bf2, im not worried about overclocking either

Associate
BF2 runs better on nv cards if thats any help, But im sure the X1800XT is a faster card then the 256mb GTX, and which XFX GTX is it your talking about the 450mhz one?

Id go for the nv and then you can go sli later on

Soldato
Wait 1 week as the X1900XTX which OCUK say should be in stock then and it is alleged to better the 7800GTX512 and be a little cheaper as well. Worth waiting IMO. I am in the same boat and can hold off until then as the 7800GTX512 will be back in stock so can then decide based on the performance between the 2. Probably gonna go for the ATI though as the IQ is much better than NV + it it also does HDR+AA.

Back
Top Bottom