GRAND PRIX MULTIPLAYER?

Soldato
I used to love playing Grand Prix with my friends when I was younger (Even if you had to take it in turns to drive your car).

What is the latest and greatest Grand Prix type of game that you can play online?

THanks in advance :D

Associate
Grand Prix Legends.
The cars are from the 60s - No slicks, no wings (1969 mod has wings), but the physics are great. I havent tried it online yet so can't comment on how well that side of it plays.

Live For Speed.
There is a car called the 'Formula V8' which is similar in specs to a GP2 car. The online racing in LFS is excellent, I would recommend it to anyone.

Associate
Rfactor was recommended to me on these forums, and its great, Ive played a lot the racers, GPLegends, Live for speed etc, they all offer something different, none of them are perect, its hard to stick to just one and Im playing PGR3 and Ridge Racer 6 on the Xbox 360 also.
But for the PC I'll probably dedicate my time to Rfactor once I get the frame rate sorted.

Soldato
Emlyn_Dewar said:
If you can find it for a reasonable price, F1 Challenge has some sweet mods and is meant to be decent online. The 2005 mod looks very nice indeed!

Ye the rh2005 mod and cdtp 2005 f1 mods are pretty good i mainly play the rh2005 mod in a league over at www.f1rst3.com.
Should be a f1 mod for rfactor shortly but for time being there is the f3 mod for rfactor as well as a plethoria of other mods like porche carrera cup and uk carrera cup.

Back
Top Bottom