Crucial doesn't want to play.

Man of Honour
Morning chaps,

(Originally posted this is General :o whoops)

So I've been playing BF2 for ages and I've become totally an utterly sick of my useless 1gb having to lay off data to my pagefile as it causes chugs and hangs mid game. The thing is, I have 2 * 512 Crucial 3200 hanging around from my first build which I have tried to use, but it doesn't want to play. PC wont boot with 4 sticks in (Tried setting OC right down to 200 * 9 -stock- but it still doesn't gel.)

Been reading a few threads recently and it seems that to have this many dimm's will require 2T I haven't tried this yet as I am reluctant to lose bandwith as well as having to cut my OC to 225 * 9, but it should solve my BF2 problem as I have 2gb.... right?

Z.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
The extent to which it lags while swapping to disc is just too much for me. It does stop after a while when some settings are put down a notch, but not if I have it on highest across the board. :( I thought it was a fact that BF2 <3's 2gb? Really I wanna know if the performance drop from losing 1500mb/s bandwidth be paid back by no chugging.

:edit: I see.

Back
Top Bottom