6680 causing problems...help plz

Associate
hi all i have a 6680 and its not the best ive ever had to put it nicely!!

ive had it since may 05, it comes up with manay errors including, packet data, it freezes, wont go onto net, reboots.
anyway, phones 4 u sent it to be repaired, took 5 weeks to get it back
theyve upgraded the software on it.
NOW having been using it for about a week, it goes offline automatically, i cant switch it off and cant get anything when i press the menu button, let alone getting a message stating emergency calls only

i took it back to the shop, they said they can repair it again. so i phoned the company of my contract, they said the same, i can only replace it in october!!
or get a new one but pay the full price !
i stated at£45 per month for another 10 months is a bit useless with a phone that doesnt work
i dont want it repairing i want a new one!!

what do you guys suggest

Last edited:
Soldato
Editing the swearie out of your post would be a good start.

I wouldn't accept that they can't repair a phone for a second time. I'd go into the shop when it is busy and if they fobbed me off I'd start talking louder, then louder again until the agreed to what I wanted. Done it several times in the past and has never failed to work.

Associate
I'm with Vodaphone, and had my 6680 for roughly 5 months. Rang then up and moaned about it re-booting etc.. they sent out a brand new replacement a few days later, and took mine back. No quibbles or problems. This one seems much quicker than the old one too!

Back
Top Bottom