Alternative Media Software

Associate
Due to Itunes getting ever so bloated I want an alternative to it and a few other alternatives to other things that are free or open sourced:

I have EAC with Lame to rip audio CD's (legally), and obviously need a good player similer to ITUNES ( I just got ephpod to sent my music to ipod nano) in which it can show artists, and albums and easy to switch between them. Just not as bloated of course. I was thinking Foobar and that looks so simple but it's hard to set up and code int he options configuration.

I need an alternative to power DVD or Media player in which it will play DVD's with 5.1 sound via SPDIF, as well as your standard mgegs

I already have quicktime alternative and div X, anything else I should get?

I also need an alternative to WinRar and WinZip as well as god defragmentation tool if any are out there.

Is there anything free other than Cyberlink's various software in which to burn mepg files on to a dvd to be played on a DVD player?

Also one last thing I want to be able to play Internet radio on my PC if possible, so radio stations in UK and perhaps America would be good, any software that could do that?

Any help would be great, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom