Driving Test Tomorrow (Tuesday)

Associate
Yep, tomorrow will be a life changing day for me. If I pass my test, I will become a man and I'll aqquire the sacred art of driving. :)

It's in the morning, approaching noon so there won't be much traffic around. I can't wait till the test, I got an hour before just to get into the rhythm and I'm pretty sure I will pass (confidence). :p

All I ask is, what show me/tell me questions will I be asked, and what general questions will the examiner ask me?

Permabanned
Usually,
"show me how you check that your lights are working"
"where is the brake fluid resovoir?"

etc

As long as you know what things are roughly under the bonnet and inside the car, you will be fine.

They won't ask how a car injection system works or anything :)

Soldato
Yes just two.

I had "where is the horn and how do you operate it?"

I should have taken my trousers down as the examiner was a bit of a milf.

This is intended to be funny but is also true.

Associate
OP
Tesla said:
Yes just two.

I had "where is the horn and how do you operate it?"

I should have taken my trousers down as the examiner was a bit of a milf.

This is intended to be funny but is also true.

Rofl. :p

I wonder if anyone has got that answer wrong before. :)

Associate
OP
lucasade1 said:
Does your instructor help to show you all the stuff under the bonet? Because I don't have a clue.

Good Luck.

He was going to do it today, but it was raining, and the petrol stations were full. He said he's gonna teach me tomorrow morning, but I've just done some research and I've got a general idea where everything is.

Soldato
Yeah, you need (or may do - they dont always ask):-

1) Photocard license, paper license
2) Theory Test Certificate
3) Test confirmation letter

------------

I passed last week - its really not all that scary. If oyu're ready, then its just a case of consciously doing everything - making SURE you check your mirrors before braking, as you brake, as you turn into corner, and once you're straightened up. Its the same for everything - nerves will make you forget things you'd usually do without even realising, so if you consciously make oyurself check you're doing it all, you're less likely to forget something :)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Good luck.
Down here in Austraila we dont have all the under the bonet kind of stuff. We just learn to drive and get told to show roundabouts and highway driving and give way and stop signs and stuff.
I dont know why we dont have to do the rest like u lot do
I have my final test on Saturday :p

Tis the week to be tested :D

Soldato
Getting butterfly syndrome, about 30mins before I leave for the test centre now. :)

Pretty confident I will pass, despite the fact that Burton has the wierdest layout I have ever seen.

Soldato
You'll be fine I'm sure matye -and if not just put straight back in asap.

Just remember your mirrors, and I found it helpful to havethe window slightly open for manoevers, as you can hear cars coming before you see thwem, so even if you maybe wouldnt have seen the car coming in your mirrors( = fail), you heard it so stopped and it LOOKED like you saw it in the mirrors :p

Fingers crossed dude!

Back
Top Bottom