Recommend a Xbox 360 game

Soldato
although opposite to what i believed when i first got my 360 if you are going live then id go with PGR.

ive never been a fan of racing games but going live does make it more enjoyable, i just dont think ive ever got on with AI on Gran tourismo or similar games before.... im also really looking forward to DOA4 now as the online potential is very good (mainly as im better at fighting games then driving)

Permabanned
death_26_row said:
although opposite to what i believed when i first got my 360 if you are going live then id go with PGR.

ive never been a fan of racing games but going live does make it more enjoyable, i just dont think ive ever got on with AI on Gran tourismo or similar games before.... im also really looking forward to DOA4 now as the online potential is very good (mainly as im better at fighting games then driving)

Just wanted to say iv been a great fan of the DOA series and IMHO DOA4 is the best game iv played online and off:)

10/10 from me

Caporegime
PGR3 for sure, kameo i have and didnt like it and cant get into it sadly as hard as i might try.
Another one to consider if your into fps is condemned, a very good game with some scary parts to it.

Soldato
I would say PGR3... Or if you are wanting something a bit less realistic but a bit more fun (Slidey fun) Wait till next week and get Ridge Racer 6... :)

Kameo is supposed to be an Ace RPG... But if its what you like...

Soldato
PGR3 is a must have. RR6 Should be out by Friday too.

Then next week is DOA4 which if its anything like the rest of the series then its a must buy if your a beat-em-up fan.

As for Kameo.... Personally I can take it or leave it, same with King Kong which I also own.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for all your suggestions guys. I got the xbox360 tonight and got Project Gotham Racing 3. However, I'm round at my cousin's house tonight and want to play it so bad but I can't until I get home. My mate is dying to see it in action but he'll just have to wait lol :D . Thanks again guys! ;)
Whappers

Back
Top Bottom