Just got me a Sony KDFE50A12U :D

Soldato
Well after months of deciding which tv to get I have finially got this beast :D

For years I have been putting up with a 14" portable tv which i have had a lot of ridicule from friends so I decided it was time to get a new unit and started my search about 6 months ago. I decided I was going to go get a 32" LCD but I never really found one that I liked and then while roaming around the net and my local electrical retail store I fell in love with the Sagem HDF45 45" rear projection screen but for the money it seemed a bit much for my tastes. I finially settled on the Sony after a couple of friends had it and they really recommended it.

I think for me it has everything a nice simple style, big screen (50" :eek: ) and good value for money. (Comes with a nice stand).

Having only had it for a couple of days I have to say I am so pleased with this purchase as I can now actually see what is happening on the screen. I have currently tested it with a variety of inputs such as HDTV (from IMP), DVD playback via HDMI, xbox via composite, Digitial freeview (via the internal freeview tuner) and all look great. Although I have to say if you get a low signal or poor quality feed you can notice the break up in the picture.

Pictures will follow when I can get my hands on a digital camera so that I can show this baby off. :D

Just wondering if anyone else has this unit and if so how are you finding it?

Associate
Sounds lovely :D

My Mums friend has actually just got the same one & she's raving about it.
Havent been round to have a look but hoping I will soon ;)

Hope you enjoy it & hurry up with the pics :p

Neil

Back
Top Bottom