Just ordered CoD2 360 - Good move?

Soldato
Having never played the CoD, I'm just pondering if this was a good move? The lack of titles in Jan has really put a dampener on my gaming recently and having just 3 good games atm (pgr, kameo, condemned) is getting to me.

Is single player on this any good? How about multi? I've heard that this is just a pc port with much smoother gameplay. Just reading a review on IGN about it now.

Permabanned
Single player is great, Controls are spot on, The online side is not so good at the min due to no party option and lag issues but there are working on a patch to address this.

Soldato
Kainz said:
Having never played the CoD, I'm just pondering if this was a good move? The lack of titles in Jan has really put a dampener on my gaming recently and having just 3 good games atm (pgr, kameo, condemned) is getting to me.

Is single player on this any good? How about multi? I've heard that this is just a pc port with much smoother gameplay. Just reading a review on IGN about it now.

I was thinking the same thing at the same time. I have the same 3 games and was torn between getting COD2 and Kong. I have DOA on order but it's not due out until the 27th. Not wanting to hijack this thread; if it was between the 2, would it still be COD2?

Soldato
Great move!

Have this and like it a lot!
between this and kong its this everytime,
only played 20 mins of Kong but seemed a
bit "dull" ?

Andy

Soldato
I've been playing through COD2 since yesterday and have been mighty impressed.

I also have the game on my PC but it's a far more satisfying experience on a 32" screen with surround sound from the comfort of the sofa.

I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

Associate
And make sure you play the single player campaign on Veteran level, man its hard. Also only on Veteran level can you unlock the achievements i believe. Cracking game, you wont be disappointed.

Associate
After looking at all these post think im gonna go and buy CoD 2 played demo at shops befor the x360 was released.

Im getting the hang of FPS on consoles ever since halo and goldeneye my 2 fav console FPS's lol

Soldato
OP
Cheers peeps. I actually cancelled it this morning because I read the Cod2 forum on xbox.com and it had peeps whining about bugs/lag/etc basically, so I hesitated. I've never played Cod before and am worried about possibly wasting my money as I hate ports...

Anyway I'll pop into woolies tommorow possibly and pick up a copy I guess.

Back
Top Bottom