Nokia N70

Soldato
I just blagged a nice new free upgarde and price plan for my Girlfriend and got her above mentioned phone (she liked the looks)
I havent read up much about the phone tbh, but ive had quite a few Nokia smartphones to date, and just wanted to know if this actually does anything else significantly better, or has any killer applications for it ?

If anyone can advise some nice symbian applications i can get hold of (free or trail versions no matter), or where i can get her some decent themes etc.
I also know about the tomtom software you can get for it, is there any specific version thats best suited for the phone, or will the latest version do?

thanks

Guv

Guv

Soldato
For tomtom to run on the phone you will need version 5.2 and map version 6.05. These are the latest versions AFAIK. Some say an original tomtom gps receiver also works better with the phone, but I haven't had any problems with a Globalsat BT-308 since upgrading to those versions.

Other applications I use are Agile messenger or turbo MSN, Appman, Ctrl freak, FE Explorer

Back
Top Bottom