Sony Playstation 3 Launch Titles

Soldato
PiKe said:
4 more and they've equalled the 360's launch :D

nah 360 had more than 10 surely? off the top of my head..kameo/pdz/pgr3/condemned/nba2k6/nbalive2k6/madden2k6/fifa06/amped3/quake4/tigerwoods thats 11, sure there were a few more

Man of Honour
Well I can't really find any details on any of those games bar GT, and none of them sound like games I'd play, as I'd guess a couple of those are Japanese RPG-style games.

Will have to wait and see though.

Edit, ignore, I've been watching the bloody FMVs again :o

Last edited:
Associate
Ripper^ said:
nah 360 had more than 10 surely? off the top of my head..kameo/pdz/pgr3/condemned/nba2k6/nbalive2k6/madden2k6/fifa06/amped3/quake4/tigerwoods thats 11, sure there were a few more
I believe the xb360 had 18 in total in the USA (in or around release), so can't have been much less here......in fact:
Amped 3, cod2, condemned, fifa, gun, kameo, madden, nba2k6, NFS:MW, PDZ, king kong, PGR3, Quake 4, Tiger Woods, Tony Hawks - I'm sure there's one other as well, but can't think what it is? (USA also had RR6 and DOA4).

I can't remember another console release that had 3 must have's in it's release cycle (PGR3,CoD2 & PDZ)......I realise it's personal opinion, but that's mine! :cool:

Associate
Im actually looking forward to a decent SSX game on next gen - that and Madden (barring the X360 cut-down version) are the 2 best in-house EA games IMO.

Burnout is cool too (although technically its criterion who EA bought, that make it)

Soldato
StooM said:
Im actually looking forward to a decent SSX game on next gen

Same here. The original was good (played the demo that came with the PS2 for hours), Tricky improved on that, then SSX3 was just :cool:.

Then they went and released SSX: On Tour which was utter crap :rolleyes:

Soldato
GT always gets delayed doesn't it? Was supposed to be a launch title for both PSP and PS2 but never made it.

Other than that none of the others really tickle my fancy.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
next gt game is due 2007, it was anounced last year at e3 by the guy whos incharge of the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom