Top Spin 2

Soldato
Soldato
Had it on pre-order but it was announced that it will be delayed last week sometime I think... April/May is what I have seen (get it in time for Wimbledon :D)

One of my other pre-orders (Dead Rising) has now been put back til the Summer in the US (not sure about the UK)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I'm really looking forward to it, I loved the first one and I reckon the new one could be fantastic. I never really played the first one online (by the time I came round to trying not many people were playing), but I'd love to have a big session online with this, should be amazing.

Soldato
OP
Davey_Pitch said:
I'm really looking forward to it, I loved the first one and I reckon the new one could be fantastic. I never really played the first one online (by the time I came round to trying not many people were playing), but I'd love to have a big session online with this, should be amazing.
To be honest, I hadnt even thought about the online aspects of this. I now want this even more! :D

Soldato
NHL 2006 has apparently been cancelled by EA for some reason, i was also really looking forward to this title :(

EDIT: although if they did the same as they did with FIFA:RTWC with the horrid online lag id be happier waiting till later when online lag is sorted or some sort of lag filter is added

Back
Top Bottom