Just a thought

Soldato
Was thinking before that with all thew people getting more into car audio and all the questions going around at the moment
It would be good to have a little section in here called ICE
Set up like the Price checks is in the for sale bit
Could have a few stickies in there

Just a thought

Soldato
Don't see the point. We have lots of threads asking for advice on tyres, but it'd be silly to add a sub forum just for that purpose, as it would for ICE.

Caporegime
having a different person would take a part of motors away.
ok there are only a few people here who know what they are talking about, but the rest of us get to see that knowledge and learn something ourselves. by havign a separate forum most people wouldnt go in unless they needed to.

Soldato
OP
But there could be a few stickies in there with basic guides to first time installs and things like that

As for that tyres comment your just being stupid
In car audio is a very big thing and i think it should have its own little section

Man of Honour
Iceman said:
But there could be a few stickies in there with basic guides to first time installs and things like that

As for that tyres comment your just being stupid
In car audio is a very big thing and i think it should have its own little section
The tyres comment is not being stupid, it's a very valid comparison.

No ICE sub-section, sorry. We don't even have many threads about ICE.

Soldato
Good one Lopez :) I would miss the tips i just pick up from reading the odd ICE threads. If we move everything from motors then you just dilute it all too much with not many posts in any.

Soldato
As i often dont go out directly looking for ICE threads. When im bored i just notice a certain thread so i do read the odd ICE thread. Whereas i would not go into a different forum section to look for some.

Man of Honour
I count 6 "No" votes to 4 "Yes" as I type this so most people so far don't agree with you. Thanks for the suggestion but it isn't going to happen - the Dons of this forum have discussed and decided against it.

Soldato
I also agree that it should not be separated.
The volume of post in the motors forum is fairly low, separating it into sub-sections would merely serve to reduce it further. The number of ICE posts is few and far between (maximum of one or two a day), is there really any need for a sub-forum where only one new thread is created a day?

Man of Honour
Iceman said:
I suggest you do a recount then
YES VOTES
Iceman
Ollies Gadgets
Oaksey2001uk
burnsey2003

NO VOTES
Abyss
Firestar_3x
Lopez
eidolon
saitrix
Morba
fusion
eidolon
mrk1@1

So no, most people don't want it. Now stop harping on, because you are not getting your ICE forum. For something that was only a suggestion you seem rather upset that people aren't flocking to agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom