Weird Ebay Item (Car)

Soldato
OP
Q: The dent on the Mondeo in the background...anything to do with the dent in the front of your car??

A: No. You've obviously never been to Peckham.

LOL its going for £37.01 made more then 10p :D

Soldato
Anyone remember that guy that was selling some Motorcycle parts and took most of the advert telling prospective buyers what in the Photo 'Was Not For Sale' eg: the House, The Wall etc... and ripping into people who ignored the 'Buyer Collects' part and bidding from America... :D

I love 'Honest' Sellers on Ebay!...

Permabanned
Q: Hello my good freind. Would you be able to export it to nigeria for me. I'm owed loads of money by some yank, so I'd pay you loads and loads and then you can put the change in the glove box or something. Thanks.

A: Happily i was boorn yesterday so that should be no problem. Do you take cheques?

Lmao

Soldato
Thats the sort of thing you buy to drive from London to Edinburgh Visit some mates and back again then abandon on some waste ground and set fire to it!... and you've still saved money over the Train or Bus Fare!!... :)

This is by no way an endorsment of abandoning cars and setting them alight!!!

Associate
Q: Is the passenger side back door OK? Do you think I would be able to drive it back to Cambridge? Cheers. Terry
12-Jan-06
A: the passenger side back door is fine. I think with some radweld, a wing and a lucky prayer you could make it to cambridge. this does not constitute a legally binding contract.

LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom