Southampton Mini Meet - Saturday - 21st Jan

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Allright, Just thought id post this up as we have just decided were having a small gathering on saturday.

Location -

Address: Tollbar Way,
Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 2UH

Time - 11 AM

Plans -

Not really too sure yet , have a chit chat go for a drive all around the new forest , get some pictures then head off to a pub for some lunch and a few drinks. Anyones welcome just post here to let us know you will be coming

Whos coming -

TW FOX
Sam
L0rdMike
Jez
Tesla
ThieveryCorp
mrk1@1
willd58
Phantom
nicRob
ci_newman

Anyone coming might get to see mikes NEW car ;)

Last edited:
Don
Pah, I would choose this weekend to help do an engine swap :p How about you all come over to mine instead and help :cool:

Now, do I shun the engine change and bring the beast that is my ZX or actually do some work on the car? Decisions decisions..

Needs a polish first before ANY member of the public need to see it..

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
Dangerous said:
I'd love to come but im at the Ring' :D

awww i say ditch the ring and make this soton mini meet ;)

haha

I should be sleeping around ians friday night which meens we will be going out. Fox / 355 / mike / me are up for it , splitz and his gf emma will come i suspect so anyone else is welcome. Would just be a nice pub prob :)

Sam

Associate
Hmmm, I'll be in Pompey on Saturday, so might swing by.
Not sure if the Mrs. will like the idea of us meeting up with 'some blokes from an Internet forum' though...
How would I recognise you all?

Soldato
Look out for these cars...
Sams
main.php

F355s
main.php

Foxs
main.php

Teslas
8.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Hy LordMike, I just noticed your sig, what happened between you and Salvatore (Mark). Anyway loving the racing puma, May come along just for some blissfull viewings of that

Back
Top Bottom