Would this be going a bit OTT? (parking related)

Soldato
I work in a very large company that employs a lot of staff, and at certain times of days it can be difficult to find a parking space in the work car park.

Now i have noticed over the past few weeks a few people have decided that they deserve 2 parking spaces and therefore park with the centre of their cars over the white line.

I was driving around the car park for 10 mins this morning looking for a space whilst this silver Astra Coupe was parked in 2 bays yet again for about the 14th day in a row and also a bright green Rover 220 Coupe with an OTT spoiler on the back doing the same.

Would it be a bit OTT for me to stick a nice note under his windscreen wiper and let all his tyres down as it REALLY is starting to annoy me in a morning :mad: :mad:

ps, how long does it take to deflate your average car tyre? :p

Soldato
No of course not (re: the note), I would personally go one step further and report the car to security (if you have it). That kind of thing really gets my goat. I wouldnt let his tyres down just yet, but I also wouldnt make the note polite!

Associate
In the defence of the cars over two spaces!

There is nothing worse than somone who is very carless parking next to you and leaving a nice big dint in your door! Maybee thats why they are doing it (its happend to me)

I still would be peeved if i was you..

Caporegime
Iamzod said:
Would it be a bit OTT for me to stick a nice note under his windscreen wiper and let all his tyres down as it REALLY is starting to annoy me in a morning :mad: :mad:

ps, how long does it take to deflate your average car tyre? :p
Excellent tactics mate, may I suggest a snapped matchstick?

Jam it in his valve (until it starts to hiss...) and, from a road safety point of view - you don't want him driving it like that, do you? - make sure you do the other 3 tyres. ;)

Soldato
I would just park across the two bays in front of either of them. What can they say? "your not parked properly".

Or option 2 which works quiet well is dog poo under their door handles.

Soldato
They should not really do that however I can understand why they do. I rent 2 parking spaces in a local underground garage which costs me around £180 pounds per month however it drives me mad that the parking spaces are so tight that both the cars now have quite bad scratches on them. I am quite tempted at times to take 2 spaces

Soldato
I would suggest that rather than leaving some bloke or woman stranded at work because they cant go anywhere, that you report it to your facilities/office manager and get them to sort it out. Used to do it all the time at my old place when managers/directors thought they deserved the disabled parking spots near the front entrace because they think that laziness is a disability somehow?!?!

Soldato
I wouldn't get into lettting tyres down personally. You wouldn't like it if somebody did to you. I'm sure if you report it, it will get sorted. I guess with it being a works' car park you will have permits to park there? So they can find out who's car it is.

GT3

GT3

Soldato
Nozzer said:
Leave a note under his windscreen wiper; "You park like a <word which ladies hate>". I saw this on a Golf in town once and laughed all the way home.

I thought this was a good idea once, somehow they found out it was me and I ended up with a traffic cone ontop of my car the next day :rolleyes: :p

Soldato
Note sounds a good idea but leave it at that.

The parking over two bays thing really narks me off. I HATE getting dents on my car. Infact I paid top whack for my car because it was a mint example but I don't think I have the right to park over two spaces and basically say "my car is more important than you being able to park". If your car is that precious leave it at home :confused:

With my old car I used to squeeze in the gap and block them from getting in there car from the drivers side if I could do it without causing inconvinience to any innocent party and I had no where else to park :p

Back
Top Bottom