Just watched Gone in 60 Seconds....

Associate
I just finished watching gone in 60 seconds. I have seen it a few times before but its been a long time since i saw it last. And it blew me away. What a great movie. And i was watching in on my 17"monitor with crappy pc speakers.

What movie's you guys watched latly that were great, old and new ones?

Soldato
Just saw Serenity today nice sci fi film but seemed to go on a bit. Also been watching Band of Brothers which is some seriously great television.

Soldato
Mundu said:
Just saw Serenity today nice sci fi film but seemed to go on a bit. Also been watching Band of Brothers which is some seriously great television.

that out on dvd already then? excellent film if you like the series, not quite as good imo... its a little rushed plotwise.

Associate
Watched Black Hawk Down again today, great film. Probably not the most politically accurate film but a good'un none the less.

Soldato
I just watched The Godfather Part II.

Now everyone has to stop naming films cos Godfather is ultimate! :p

Gone in 60 was a fine hollywood action point and click film, very enjoyable. But not much else tbh.

Soldato
I thought Gone In 60 Seconds was awful, nice selection of cars, never get bored of seeing/hearing supercars ragged about, but the script was pathetic and I've not been able to bring myself to watch it again.

Soldato
It's one of those action films to watch late at night when you don't really wanna get into an epic or confusing story.

Haven't seen the original but my friend told me it was great, i'm still not to sure about getting it though as even though I am a huge movie fan (and yes Godfather > *) I don't tend to like the older original films. Example being the Italian Job, thought the new one was very watchable so bought the original on DVD and I dunno just felt too old for me to enjoy properley if that makes sense :p

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Gone in 60 seconds would have been good if it didnt have Nicholas "OMG-i-think-i'm-the-most-boring-man-on-earth" Cage in the starring role.

Back
Top Bottom