Help Anyone Charge & Play (Newcastle)

Associate
I have phoned everywhere I could in my lunch break but I can’t find one anywhere I have used 6 batteries since 31st December I know everywhere is out of stock I can only hope someone in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area may be able to help or know where I can find one.

Associate
hi.
try grainger games in the metro centre.i got a h/drive from them,they seem to get new stock every few days.
they told me to ring them every two days and i got the h/drive within a week.
they are preety cheap as well h/drive £65.
cheers ian

Associate
its much cheaper buying a charger with 4AA batteries imo. I got mine from a local supermarket for £10 with 4x high capacity batteries, I just switch 2 over and charge them when they are empty.

Associate
hi.
try grainger games in the metro centre.i got a h/drive from them,they seem to get new stock every few days.
they told me to ring them every two days and i got the h/drive within a week.
they are preety cheap as well h/drive £65.
cheers ian

Soldato
jkrohn1 said:
I have phoned everywhere I could in my lunch break but I can’t find one anywhere I have used 6 batteries since 31st December I know everywhere is out of stock I can only hope someone in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area may be able to help or know where I can find one.

Well, Comet at Teesside park had a few on the shelves last week. Might be worth giving them a ring if you're prepared to drive that far.

Soldato
mcc49 said:
its much cheaper buying a charger with 4AA batteries imo. I got mine from a local supermarket for £10 with 4x high capacity batteries, I just switch 2 over and charge them when they are empty.

What he said.
I do the same with the batteries from my old digital camera.

Associate
OP
My dads going to get me one from Grainger Games In Whitley Bay They have some in stock so does the Palmersville store yey.
Thanks for all the help, all shops at the silverlink you can only order over internet and have to wait 5 days for delivery Worlds Worst Shops girl from a shop Told me I would be better off buying Batteries until they have more stock at shops??

I think ill try a real gaming shop thanks lol

Last edited:
Caporegime
Theres another place in the Metro Centre that may have em, can't say though as they are a competitor, but they are Upstairs in the Red Mall next to Barclays, you probably know who they are. :)

Id edit that competitor out of there jkrohn1 as they aint allowed.

Dang!! That was quick. :eek: :p

Associate
OP
Perfect Edit no one will notice muhahaha

Like I said I had better read the rules again I have done this a few times lately its easy to forget and im glad you dont get banned for it and they just change your posts.

Caporegime
jkrohn1 said:
Perfect Edit no one will notice muhahaha

Like I said I had better read the rules again I have done this a few times lately its easy to forget and im glad you dont get banned for it and they just change your posts.

Unfortunately though, your not allowed to edit a Dons edit either. :eek:

Associate
OP
Did I edit a Dons edit?? You told me to edit it so I did?

(Like I said im going to get banned at this rate lol)

Sorry whoever edited my post with the Competitors name in?

This has nothing to do with this subject and I think as I have now got a charge and play this thread can be closed as all needed information for people in the Newcastle area has been posted.

Also Siztenboots the controllers take AA batteries not AAA

Back
Top Bottom