xbox 360 core

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Play some games on it, and learn to like it. It cost you a lot of money that you coulda spent on pc bits. :D

hould also be posted in the console section, but even if it was there i fail to see the point of the thread

Indeed :(

Permabanned
OP
sorrrry for posting it in the wrong forum! get a life simple mistake. some of you guys are way to serious. try some medatation.

Soldato
the_box said:
sorrrry for posting it in the wrong forum! get a life simple mistake. some of you guys are way to serious. try some medatation.
i can understand the mistake of posting in the wrong forum, i cant understand what the thread is for, do you need help setting the console up etc?

Soldato
Desmo said:
I was struggling with a choice of just 2 :/
I think my head would have exploded with 50 pairs :eek:
Simple solution: Buy a pack of socks where each pair has the day of the week on.

Ever since purchasing these my average morning efficiency has increased by 12.3%

Although the other day I accidentally wore Thursdays on Tuesday. Total nightmare as it threw the whole system out of sync, had to wear flipflops on the Thursday and everything.

Soldato
Rich_L said:
Simple solution: Buy a pack of socks where each pair has the day of the week on.

I got a set like this for chsitmas; ruined my life. Do I conform and wear the right pair on the right day, or unconform and deliberately wear a different day. Or take the stance I don't care, and as their balled take a random pair; but if I pick the right day do I pick again? Or wear them and risk someone seeing them and thinking, how sad he wears socks with the day of week on them...

What about wearing one day on one foot and another on the other; or am I conforming to unconformity...

Today I'm wearing Tuesdays. I should't know or care what socks I have on... It's quite unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom