lost lots of freeview channels+topup tv

Associate
ive got a really strange problem ive had freeview for ages also topup tv for ages but all of a sudden lots of channels have become unwatchable, i cant get any topup tv channels, if i go to analog tv im getting electrically interverance on bbc2&itv, i sent a e-mail to the bbc and there is no problems wth the transmitter which is stockland,ive checked everything there is nothing near the aerial to make the interverance, i work in a tv shop so im quite clued up. any suggestions ive rescanned and done a fresh install but it only picks up 50channels

Associate
Could be a problem with your aerial or booster? If not check the simple things like interference from other electrical components etc. It may even be that a neighbour has installed something that is causing electrical interference. Freeview is transmitted in clusters, it sounds like you lost a few clusters. You got another aerial to try?

Associate
OP
pugwash said:
Could be a problem with your aerial or booster? If not check the simple things like interference from other electrical components etc. It may even be that a neighbour has installed something that is causing electrical interference. Freeview is transmitted in clusters, it sounds like you lost a few clusters. You got another aerial to try?
no ive not got another aerial but it seems no one else is having this problem because they are comming of a different transmitter

Back
Top Bottom