Stuck between 2 games

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Got DOA4 on order for delivery next week, but can't decide between RR6 and COD2 :confused:

Been trying to weigh up the pro's and con's of each one, read reviews but still haven't come to a decission yet.

COD2 could be pretty good online WHEN they sort out the ping rates, but it seems a pretty short game. On the other hand, if I get this, Battlefield2 will be out soon so I guess most people will be switching to the daddy of the combat games.

RR6 seems a bit longer, a lot more challenges, but I'm hearing the graphics aren't all that good (tunnels are boring and the lighting is a bit bland) and I've not heard anyone say anything about the Live stuff - does it even exist?

What ya reckon, which ones gonna offer the most lasting appeal?

Associate
Just got COD2 today and it rocks, just as hectic as the first (in a good way), it does seem a little short but I am playing it on veteran (need to play on this to get achievements) and its no means easy, you have to think about stratagies rather than just running and blasting.

The graphics are good, charcters and models are pretty high res, AI is top notch on highest difficulty, havent had a try on Xbox Live yet as I dont have a headset.
I cant really comment on RR as I havent played it buts its supposed to suffer from some bad glitches and I never really enjoyed many of the RR series apart from the first on PS1.

Last edited:
Soldato
Get COD2......It's excellent......I have RR6 and i have played it once, total waste of money.........Much prefer PGR3........Wish i'd got NFS now.......Oh well, you live and learn! :p

Soldato
I must be in the minority since I'd go for RR6

Although I haven't played RR6 yet, I didn't think much of Call of Duty 2. Then again, I love racing games so my opinion is a little biased I guess

Back
Top Bottom