Sooo tempted to take this on as a hobby car!!

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Ultra_Extreme said:
well i like it....

Get one that isnt broken instead, that one looks like a right nail.

A fully working one is worth less than 2 grand, with MOT and tax. :)

Soldato
My dad has had a 1992 turbo version of one of these for about 2.5 - 3 years now and unfortunately HG failures are common.

His went 4 days after purchase and he managed to get the place that sold it to him to pay for it and give him a 6 months warranty on the car if i remember correct, final bill was around £800 as it needed head work.

If you want one of these i'd at least try to find a manual turbo one, with no blown head gasket or corrosion.

As Jez says, broken ones are money pits, and you can probably find plenty of not broken ones out there at quite nice prices with aircon, heated/elecrtic seats & mirrors, cruise control and the other common stuff.

Quite cheap to buy, expensive pain in the arse to fix, buy a good one or dont bother i say.

Dads car -

PIC_0002.jpg

Permabanned
OP
Well as US muscle cars are out of my price band these jap puppies are looking promising. Insurance quote for next year comes in at about 1200 on a 200sx which isnt bad since im 22.
Havent quoted a supra yet....

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Its sorely tempting, i really really like the supra and that damage looks very very easy to fix :(

Back
Top Bottom