Im asking for a favour

Associate
Hi all,

If someone who has skill and doesnt mind helping me out, could you please help me.

Basically i would like this picture edited so that the orange plastics (everything but tank) are blue. This INCLUDES the tank scoops to be blue.

125_SX.jpg

Thank you very much indeed to anyone who will do this for me, i have literally no skills in graphic design etc. I just like to ride the bike :p

Cheers

Associate
OP
Thanks allot :D

Any chance i can get you to make the REAR shock spring and the tank bits (the little bits showing that are plain orange) back to orange ? Oh and the bit under the seat needs to stay orange too (125sx bit)

Thank you for your time, its much appreciated :)

You see im considering getting a blue kit and some custom made graphics :D

Ryan

Associate
OP
Thanks so much all of you :D Looking very cool !!

Evil-penguinm thanks for the variety, its the bottom one i was after.

I can see what it will look like now.

I have a big smile right now :D

Thank-yoooooooo

Soldato
I like Evil Penguins purple chains.. and wheel highlights... :p

someones not cutting out the various parts... tut tut.. 6/10 for effort

9/10 for speed

Soldato
gord said:
I like Evil Penguins purple chains.. and wheel highlights... :p

someones not cutting out the various parts... tut tut.. 6/10 for effort

9/10 for speed

Only 9/10 for speed? :( I just adjusted the hue to change the colour.

And to get the two colours i just had two layers, blue and orange, locked the orange, underneath and deleted sections on the blue one. If there's a faster way, personaly i'd like to know :p

Soldato
It took you 47 minutes to change the original hue which is a 30 second job, give or take internet speed and uploading etc. I give you 4 minutes. 43 minutes to get it done. Give you that you didnt see his post for 30 minutes, it took you 13 more minutes than it should have.

9/10 was nice...

you get a revised 8.2/10 for arguing... :p

Soldato
Evil-Penguin said:
Only 9/10 for speed? :( I just adjusted the hue to change the colour.

And to get the two colours i just had two layers, blue and orange, locked the orange, underneath and deleted sections on the blue one. If there's a faster way, personaly i'd like to know :p

Hue Adjustment layer :D

SiriusB

Soldato
gord said:
It took you 47 minutes to change the original hue which is a 30 second job, give or take internet speed and uploading etc. I give you 4 minutes. 43 minutes to get it done. Give you that you didnt see his post for 30 minutes, it took you 13 more minutes than it should have.

9/10 was nice...

you get a revised 8.2/10 for arguing... :p

Ahh gutted.

To be fair, i didnt see the post immediately and was doing other things, time spent atualy editing the image was probably around 30s like you said though

Whats wrong with purple chains and wheel highlights anyway? They're the new fashion, honest! :o

Back
Top Bottom