VW Corrado

Soldato
OP
MNuTz said:
LOL

If it truely is a VR6 storm, plus the low mileage and it looks in good nic then he should be asking around the £5-6K mark.

Something fishy about it!

I reckon the bird comes with the car....in that weird "ive just been pulled from a swamp" look, hence the reduced price.

Soldato
OP
willd58 said:
and yet another car gets added onto my "when i leave uni and upgrade my car to something sporty" list. DAMN YOU OCUK FORUMS, DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

when do you leave uni? hopefully soon, because the dead corpse wont last very long. :D

Permabanned
The_Dark_Side said:
that photo just goes to backup what i've thought for a long,long time.

if wit,charm and good looks can't get you a woman...Rohypnol definitely can

wrong way round dude, i think she drugged him :eek:

Soldato
panthro said:
no....but I wish I did....lol

also Im pretty new to these forums, but can someone tell me who salvatore is please.....as his name keeps popping up.

He was a member of this forum until there were some issues and then some. He also registered as the Human Torch so earned himself a ban. If you ever meet him in person, he is a bit of an odd ball and you can't trust him as far as you can throw him. Never buy a car off him ;) .

Permabanned
mrk1@1 said:
He was a member of this forum until there were some issues and then some. He also registered as the Human Torch so earned himself a ban. If you ever meet him in person, he is a bit of an odd ball and you can't trust him as far as you can throw him. Never buy a car off him ;) .
Please explain in further detail.

Back
Top Bottom