Am I turning into an Ali tat whore?

Soldato
When I bought my car I had the aluminium effect indicator stalks and handbrake removed cos they looked rather Panda Pops.

However, I've just been outside and fitted this......

ali-tat.jpg

I'm really concerned about my drive to work tomorrow. Will Nova drivers point and give me the thumbs up? Will the sun reflect off it and shine in my eyes blinding me? What's next? Will I wake up one morning with the urge to fit 19" spinners?

Argh! It looks good but I'm so confused (not that way, NEVER CONFUSED).

Soldato
I got a similar one on my car Del Lardo. Except in red alloy. They're great apart from tax disk changing time when I inevitably can't find the hex key or loose another screw :(

Soldato
Ohhhh its a tax-disc holder! I thought it was a new cover for the petrol cap and was about to make a smart quip about it. Its alright, it could be worse, it could have MaxPower or Nismo written on it - I have a Homer Simpson one. :D

Soldato
OP
Bobbler said:
I got a similar one on my car Del Lardo. Except in red alloy. They're great apart from tax disk changing time when I inevitably can't find the hex key or loose another screw :(

After recently losing the hex key for my bed when I was moving they are ALL now stored in a safe place.

As for the weight issue, I now only buy thin cotton t'shirts to wear in the car which I think will balance the weight :D

Soldato
I actually found myself thinging whether I should top up the windscreen washer reservoir all the way as doing it up to the halfway mark would save 1.1kg in weigh :o

Back
Top Bottom