What was that Daft Punk tune whos video was from ulysses?

Associate
Sod the videos, go and buy Interstella 5555. It's the movie of the album. Sounds daft (ho ho) but it's a movie with only the album as the sound, no words. Works surprisingly well.

Associate
Arpegius said:
Sod the videos, go and buy Interstella 5555. It's the movie of the album. Sounds daft (ho ho) but it's a movie with only the album as the sound, no words. Works surprisingly well.

I've heard about that, certainly sounds like a very intresting idea. I love discovery what a class album, one of the best piece's of electronica in an album

Soldato
nah nothing happens here either

a few weeks ago i was clearing my room and found the "homework" album after listening to it again i remembered how great daft punk are and decided to have a look around the net for info if any tours etc but sadly i found absoluetly nothing :(

Last edited:
Associate
I'm just reading the initial question again and I still can't really understand it. What is or who is Ulysses?

PS You'll find out that one of the guys in 5555 is called Arpegius ;)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Arpegius said:
I'm just reading the initial question again and I still can't really understand it. What is or who is Ulysses?
The Roman name of Odysseus. It's also a book written by James Joyce.

I reckon the OP is talking about the cartoon though. Ulysses 31 I think it was called.

Soldato
andy8271 said:
nah nothing happens here either

a few weeks ago i was clearing my room and found the "homework" album after listening to it again i remembered how great daft punk are and decided to have a look around the net for info if any tours etc but sadly i found absoluetly nothing :(

I remember reading in mixmag last year or the year before that daft park were giving up touring.

Suspended
OP
Gilly said:
Nay laddie. Mysterious Cities of Gold and Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors were better...

Cities of Gold was very VERY good - but I stand by Ulysses.

I mean come on, is it a gun? sword? shield???

Back
Top Bottom