ocuk-motors.co.uk

Soldato
Just discovered ocuk-motors through a link in another thread. I assume it was pimped when it was launched although I seem to have missed it completely. I do remember people talking about setting something like that up but wasn't aware it was live.

good work guys ;)

Soldato
About time you registered!

It still isn't 100% finished as I cannot get certain permissions to auto-set on a user when they register :( - The official forums are not much help.

I am useless at programming so don't have a real idea on what I would like to do. I managed to change the look and pre-determined text on the entire gallery with some programming changes which I was chuffed with.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Tesla said:
About time you registered!

It still isn't 100% finished as I cannot get certain permissions to auto-set on a user when they register :( - The official forums are not much help.

I am useless at programming so don't have a real idea on what I would like to do. I managed to change the look and pre-determined text on the entire gallery with some programming changes which I was chuffed with.

Let me know if you need a hand with anything on that front.

Soldato
kaiowas said:
Let me know if you need a hand with anything on that front.
I need a hand. I am a busy boy at the moment though so will have to drop you an email with a few attatched files when I can. Cheers.

EDIT - just had the 100th member register - "Stinky"!

Last edited:
Soldato
Freefaller said:
Yup great work Tesla, and credit to Adz for hosting :)

Nice selection of cars we all have there. :cool:

Cough... and look at those lovely buttons...

And that lovely title banner... [credit to divine madness]

Soldato
I love going through the website :) Mines up there but its more of the bottom of the pile car till I get this new job in a few weeks :p then ill be getting me a nicer ride XD

*mental note* PASS YA TEST NUBLET!!!!!

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I'd put mine on there if it didn't look quite so unexciting atm :p
Nice to look through others though :)

Back
Top Bottom