The best mobo?

Permabanned
Ok, well i was happy with my Fatal1ty untill i have some bad remarks in another thread... What is the best 939 sli board out? is there going to be any new ones sometime soon as i may just buy a new one now! lol

Soldato
Asus A8N32-SLi Deluxe nForce4 SLi X16 (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard (MB-118-AS)

or

DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR EXPERT (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard (MB-018-DF)

wish i could afford to spend that much on a motherboard :(

Permabanned
OP
lol, money is not an issue for the pc really. but i need to know the best. as i tend to go for the most expensive and think its the best, hence the fatality, it was when i got it a few months back

Associate
I was going to start a similar thread to this, am not really an expert at building pcs and things but am planning on doing one soon, i read a review which said the lanparty isn't for "the faint-hearted" as it takes a lot of setting up or something? Would the asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe be easier for someone like me who doesn't know a lot about bus speeds, voltages etc.

Also i was thinking of getting an ati x850 xt but if i got one of these motherboards would a geforce card be a better option for the possibility of using the sli?

edit: lol just read the rest of the forum, seems loads of ppl already asking similar questions, still replies welcome to help me out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom