Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro CPU Cooler (Socket 754/939/940) (FG-000-AR)

Soldato
yes, i have one and they are very quiet and high-end coolers, you can mount them with the fan drawing air from the front or the bottom of the case depending on your case flow in your pc. :)

Man of Honour
freezer6432.jpg

oh no i dont think it will fit my motherboard... well covers a dimm

Soldato
if it does block the dimm, then re-orientate it with the fan facing a different way or put the dimm in first if possible.

mine keeps my clawhammer 2800 (1.8ghz) clocked a whole 1ghz more with 1.55 vcore :)D) at 34 idle and 40 load with the fan controlled by the cpu fan header.

Associate
Very good fan, keeps my Venice 3000 @ 2.7 near 30C Idle 42 Max load. Brilliant for the money, well made and simple. A no brainer in my books! Go for it.

Associate
I have looked for online instructions to fit this to see how easy it is to install but see none. I know some of you say it is easy but we all have differing levels of experiance and confidance. Any examples?
Ta

Soldato
Hi,

the Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro was on my shortlist for HSF, there is no doubt it is good value, but now I decided it is a bit minging. .

Throw a few more quids in and get yourself a Thermalright SI-120, its the perfect match to an A64 running on an ASUS A8N-SLI Premium :)

Thermalright_SI120.jpg

(especially if you have a modded case with window, looks the nuts and performs very well indeed!)

Associate
Big.Wayne said:
Hi,

the Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro was on my shortlist for HSF, there is no doubt it is good value, but now I decided it is a bit minging. .

Throw a few more quids in and get yourself a Thermalright SI-120, its the perfect match to an A64 running on an ASUS A8N-SLI Premium :)

Thermalright_SI120.jpg

(especially if you have a modded case with window, looks the nuts and performs very well indeed!)

Are you 100% it'll fit a premium.....I'm gonna buy one tomorrow and i was a little worried!

Ta

Darren

Back
Top Bottom