Underworld Evolution trailer

Permabanned
Hi people,
I have just seen a short trailer for Underworld Evolution and it looks amazing. Does anyone know of anywhere I can view the full trailer?

Also it said Out In The Cinema 20 January is that in America? if so when will it be out over here?

Associate
Really looking forward to this.

I thought the first one was pretty impressive & yes Kate in a leather catsuit
fies011.gif
fies011.gif

But also that other blonde vampire made it all worth while as well :D :D

Soldato
god I love her.

all that tight leather, she looks fantastic.

Frankly this could be the worst film in history and I will still pay me 6 quid to go watch it, on the upside it actually looks good from what I have seen.

Hell she can even leave the vampire make up on and keep them teeth in....or maybe not ;)

Man of Honour
cant wait for this, underworlds one of my favorite films, and the story was fantastic, really am very excited about this, freaked first time i saw the trailer a while back in the cinema

Soldato
I didn't think Underworld was brilliant but it was a lot better than a lot of review's said. Am eagerly waiting for Evolution, and yes, Kate Beckinsale is just gorgeous :D

Associate
Just went & picked my tickest up for the 9pm showing tonight :D

Will let you all know what it's like in the morning :D

Oh & all the sites (UCI, VUE etc.) are showing it as an 18 cert, hope so looking forward to LOTS of blood & violence ;)

Neil

Soldato
Just came back from seeing the new movie. Highly recommend it to anyone who saw the first. Much much better. When I sat there and noticed it was an 18 I thought here we go this is gonna be good. And it didnt dissapoint. Len Wiseman obviously knew what had to be done. Theres more blood and gore. The story keeps up aswell.

Definetely one to watch for the underworld and kate beckinsale fans :D

Associate
asim said:
Just came back from seeing the new movie. Highly recommend it to anyone who saw the first. Much much better. When I sat there and noticed it was an 18 I thought here we go this is gonna be good. And it didnt dissapoint. Len Wiseman obviously knew what had to be done. Theres more blood and gore. The story keeps up aswell.

Definetely one to watch for the underworld and kate beckinsale fans :D

Excellent cant wait now :D

Just over 2 hours to go :D

Associate
saw the first one and apart from the first 20 mins thought it was utter balls. the end fight was so boring i almost fell asleep at the pics whilst watching it.

Back
Top Bottom