Creative Sound Blaster Fatalty Problem

Associate
Hi Guys,

I just bought a creative sound blaster fatalty sound card, and it comes with a remote control, which doesn't appear to do anything. I tried pointing it at the control unit box that comes with it, but nothing happens. Their is some remote control software, but that just asks me to select some sort of reciever from a drop down list of creative recievers, which didn't come in the packaging.

The user guide is a pile of rubbish and doesn't actually mention how I am supposed to use the remote control.

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

PS - it comes with the I/O drive that you slide into one of the 5 1/2 inch bays, and I've connectied all of the cables up.

Associate
OP
5bjoshua said:
I press the on button and it starts up creative entertainment centre.

So you've had no problem in getting it to work, did you have just the IO Drive that you slotted into the 5 1/'2 inch bay?

Associate
OP
leezer3 said:
Batteries? ;)
Otherwise see if there is some sort of a power button on the remote that you need to use before it accepts remote input.

-Leezer-

I used the batteries it came with, but will try a second set just in case. Their is a power button on the remote, but it doesn't appear to do anything.

Soldato
Ive got the fatal1ty aswell, syays in my sig, may be that your eyes cant read it, some people said they cant read my sig in blue, i cant see it in red.

Back
Top Bottom