CSS Mods...

Soldato
I used to play CSS religiously and could do a head shot from the other side of the map but I am a little rusty at the moment as I havent played for nearly a year.

I would like to know if anyone can recommend any good mods for the game?

thanks in advance

Associate
Theres a zombie mod around, thats pretty good for a laugh.
I'd love to see the old Warcraft mod out for it, but there's been no sign of it yet as far as I know.

edit: Ok, I just had a look and I see it is out now \o/
Shall be searching for servers later. :D

Soldato
OP
Yeah I understand that it will only be a matter of time before I am back to the nice clean head shots.

It seems to have changed a little since I last played but I will get used to it. But that was always the case when you stop playing for a while, it soon comes back to you.

Not seen the zombie mod, got a link for that?

Associate
Just do a search in the server/find server in ASE for 'zombie'. You'll see a bunch of places running the mod.

Theres a fair few differences in the way the mod is setup on different servers, for example on some servers the zombies are AI controlled and on others players may control them. Also the health max and regen rates can be tinkered with a fair amount.

Last edited:
Soldato
bloodline76 said:
I used to play CSS religiously and could do a head shot from the other side of the map but I am a little rusty at the moment as I havent played for nearly a year.

thanks in advance
HEADSHOTS FROM OTHER SIDE OF MAP!l!!? Yu0r leet0zzllol

No really, don't get excited, it's not hard.

Soldato
bloodline76 said:

thanks in advance

lol, just lol......go home

Associate
famas said:
any one know were i can download the warcraft mod for css?

If it's like the 1.6 version then it's a server side mod, i.e you don't need to download it, just join the server.
To be quite honest though I had a look and there seems to be no decent servers running the mod at the moment. Shame, as it was well loved on 1.6, probably still is infact.

Back
Top Bottom