360 controllers powering off?

Soldato
Anyone else had this problem with their wireless controllers? I've managed to track down the 'steps' that cause both of mine to power off. If I hold the controller then twist my left hand 'forward' and my right hand 'back' off she goes. It doesn't take that much force, and happens quite often when i'm playing Gotham :(

I'm hoping the Play and Charge will fix it, but anyone else had a similar issue with random power offs?

Soldato
I just heard soomething crack :eek:

I've only had my wireless controller a few hours, but I haven't been able to reproduce your problem.

Soldato
Beepcake said:
Anyone else had this problem with their wireless controllers? I've managed to track down the 'steps' that cause both of mine to power off. If I hold the controller then twist my left hand 'forward' and my right hand 'back' off she goes. It doesn't take that much force, and happens quite often when i'm playing Gotham :(

I'm hoping the Play and Charge will fix it, but anyone else had a similar issue with random power offs?

No, but as said above, it might be the battery box isn't seated correctly, or there maybe something not connected correctly inside the controller. Mine never have, and I have twisted them in frustrated anger before :eek: :D

[EDIT]
Oops, just read it happens with both your controllers... hmm... seems unlikely you'd get two dodge controllers. Still, I've never had it happen to me.

Associate
Only time mine goes off is when I leave it for ages and don’t touch it? Maybe it’s like Memphis said you have just not seated the batteries right try taking batteries off both controllers and putting them back in again or swapping them around lol might work

Soldato
OP
Well I got the play and charge kits and they now both seem fine, I'm guessing it was the amount of 'force' the springs were putting on the battery (the P&C uses a different contact point for the power for those that didn't know).

Thanks for the replies anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom