can anyone help? Windows startup

Associate
If it reboots by itself then it's probably trying to boot normally and hitting a problem. Boot in safe mode and see what happens if it boots in safe mode but not normally then you need to take things off the starup list as one is messing up.

Soldato
i know 3 people (me being 1) who had this prob, got to the windows screen then it would restart and we all had to reformat, hope this isnt the same thing as someone said it was a virus

Associate
it happened to a friend of mine on a fresh install of windows on a new sata HD so a virus was highly unlikely also it was a 64bit.in the end it just started on it's own still wouldn't reboot then after installing the graphics driver (ati) it restarted of course though problem fixed.......wrong still did the same but it does start from a cold boot.Still looking for the answer done all the usual diagnostics and ways of repairing but still nothing.

Associate
OP
yea ive tried loads of things with it its just getting beyond a joke. im going to put it into a shop for a system diagnostic check thing. costs £25 but i cant wait much longer to get this thing fixed

Back
Top Bottom