• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FX55

Associate
Thy`ve been replaced by the fx 57 they dont make the 55 anymore. Unless your a serious gamer I would go for a duel core cpu. You will notice a difference in general windows use and you will be able to multitask a lot more.

Associate
vintage-x said:
Thy`ve been replaced by the fx 57 they dont make the 55 anymore. Unless your a serious gamer I would go for a duel core cpu. You will notice a difference in general windows use and you will be able to multitask a lot more.
agreed the fx55 is a great chip but if your going 2 spend that much these days go for a duel core
and if you've got £800 spare [or your insane] :eek: :eek: get the new fx60 duel core.with this best of both worlds [unlocked multi]

Soldato
deadeyedic30 said:
So which would you choose from the X2 4400 and X2 4600 ?

I would save my money and get either the 3800+ or 4200+, while they lack the extra cache of the 4400+ the diference in speed is minimal and the manchester cores tend to clock higher.

Just had a look and the 4400+ is a whole £75 more just for 512kb of chace which at the very most will make 200mhz diference.

In short, if you are going to be overclockign the 4200+, if not the 4400+

Back
Top Bottom