6k budget, 01 or newer IG17 or less reliable and fun

Permabanned
A lot to ask i know, this is for my GF im bugging her to sell her Hyundai Getz (not so bad cars!) as its pushing 2 years and is gonna plummit in value soon. Currently shes looking at 2.0l 16v Hyundai coupes but this could be just brand loyalty.

Give me some alternatives (pics if poss to show her!)

Cheers guys

Man of Honour
old shapes? Eh? An 01 Xsara is the facelift model, personally I find it as ugly as sin but I'm not sure what the old shape thing is about.

Man of Honour
I will never understand girls and cars. My friend told me today, when I pointed out a 530i that drove past, that it 'looks just like your car tho' :confused:

Suspended
[TW]Fox said:
I will never understand girls and cars. My friend told me today, when I pointed out a 530i that drove past, that it 'looks just like your car tho' :confused:
To the female mind it does..

You have three types of cars; red cars, blue cars, other cars.

btw, girl in Alfa Spider = sex.

Associate
You want to get the Mondeo ST200, you'll find you can wonder off for totally aimless but ENORMOUSLY enjoyable drives from time to time which are VERY fun packed :D :D

Thats all I've done recently since having mine, after every time I return home i'm grinning from ear to ear and just want to go again!

Stu

Permabanned
OP
Rednut05 said:
Hyundai coupe is ugly

Really

media

???

Suspended
eveyone has their likes... some are better than others...

So 6K! what else has she thought about. you seem to be looking at sport cars. mainly coupes. how about a ford puma!

Back
Top Bottom