PSP vs Xbox 360

Soldato
Very much depends upon what you want to do. Very different machines for different types of gaming. If you like gaming on the move buy the PSP or in fact a DS. If you game a lot at home buy the 360. I've got both, but in my current situation if i had to buy only one it would be the 360 as i've a lot of time to game at home.

As far as graphics/battery life etc. Graphics arent that far of what the PS2 can produce. On standard battery, i'd say 4 - 5 hours would be about what to expect.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd say a psp is kinda like an apple, whereas the 360 is more like an orange. :p

Seriously though, as has already been said, if you're planning to game on the move then the PSP would be the better bet. If you're gaming at home on the other hand then the 360 would be the logical answer.

I have both. I play the PSP while out of the house and the 360 while in.

Soldato
I was in this situation, in the end I picked a PSP.
I only have GTA right now but I'm loving it! Also finding it decent for movies on the go, screen is top notch imo.

I agree with what the above are saying in the way that you should think if gaming on the move is a big thing for you. For me I am on the bus a lot and due to our public transport system being worse than third world standards it can sometimes take up to 3 hours for my 30 mile journey... For this, the PSP is a life saver!

Battery life seems to be around 5 and a half to 6 hours for me, not sure what its like with wireless enabled as I have only used the feature once.
As for graphics, it just looks like the PS2 to me, maybe a bit worse. Still good though!

Really wanting GT4 to come out!!

Caporegime
I have both a psp and xbox360 and both get used quite a bit, usually take my psp when im away on business...keeps me entertained with my ipod on long flights etc.
When i get home my xbox360 gets used a lot more but then thatss usually because i have my friends come over for some Madden football or PGR3.

Back
Top Bottom