• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Help Choosing Graphics Card And Monitor

Associate
Hi Guys, Im having real trouble choosing a graphics card and a new monitor, there's just so many different brands and dufferent cards etc..

The two monitors that have caught my attention are:

Samsung SM913N 19" TFT 8ms 700:1 (1280x1024) Monitor - Silver & Black (3 Years On Site Warranty)

And

Acer 8ms Widescreen AL1916W 19" 500: (1440 x 900) Monitor - Silver & Black (3 Years Warranty)

Which one should I choose? Or is there others that are better at a similar price?

As for the graphics card im open for suggestion but I have a budget of arround £300-350 for both the Monitor and the Graphics card.

Thanks!

Associate
I'd go for the 913N and a X850 XT if you want a 19" monitor. I have the 913N and I'm totally happy with it. You could downgrade the monitor to a 17" but I don't think the money saved would be enough to upgrade the GFX card to a X1800XL or 7800GT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom