2000 Ford Mondea HE ST24. Anyone here own one?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
So does anyone here own one? What would they be like for a first car? Would u recomend one to me?
Tell me what u think of them if u own one.

Man of Honour
If you mean a Mondeo ST24, as in the V6 2.5L Duratec engine, then a few of us have had them on here :)

As a first car I wouldn't recommend as it's probably a tad expensive on the insurance side, and not very good for fuel efficiency, and is fairly quick. However I'm not sure how much of an issue that is for you down under. :)

I would reccomend one yes, I think they are fantastic cars for the money, even better is the ST200. There are a few things to look out for on european models, however I'm not sure if the same can be said for the Oz models.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
I found one quite keep for what it is and i liked the looks of it. I wont be doing too much city driving so fuel effiency isnt too important.
Insurance souldnt be too much of an issue because ill just pay it off with 1 or 2 weeks pay and go with out anything else for those weeks.

What should i look out for?

Associate
Ive had an ST24 for about 6 months now and I would recommend one as long as you dont mind the constant trips to the petrol station. They are reasonably quick and not too bad on insurance and I havn't had no real problems with mine since ive owned it.

Associate
In my opinion they are great cars for the money and offer up some good performance. I have to agree with others regarding the fuel costs but one tip can can offer is unichip. I had one of these fitted and it made a big difference to my fuel comsumption.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
DezUk said:
In my opinion they are great cars for the money and offer up some good performance. I have to agree with others regarding the fuel costs but one tip can can offer is unichip. I had one of these fitted and it made a big difference to my fuel comsumption.

How much would a unichip cost? Also how much of a difference do they make and what do they do?

Back
Top Bottom