Learn how to "snake" in Mario Kart

Man of Honour
no, it's easy once you've practised a bit you just MT as the blue shell swoops down to hit you it's easier to get the higher the cc. I can do it every time on 150cc and about a third on 100cc. Practise a bit to get the timing.

Soldato
theres 100s of those videos all guys in mercs drifting around everywhere. 100s of people die as well from cars hitting into lamposts/othercars or crashing into a big crowd of spectators :|

Sic

Sic

Soldato
think you have to be a vip for that link kreeeee

it wont shut me up because i couldnt care less if nintendo intended for it to be there. i still dont like it. there's lots of features about lots of games that i dont like.

Associate
Well, there are mainly 2 types of players on MK online, those who play for fun and those who only care about winning. I know the latter will do almost anything they can to win, including being as far ahead as they can so if they get blue shelled 3 times on the last corner of the last lap, they will still win, but I still laugh when the guy in 1st is clearly pwning all of us, way ahead and yet he still chooses to snake -.-

Anyways, I just play for fun and only snake myself if all other 3 are doing it, as I need to perfect it whenever I can for offline mode!

Man of Honour
I enjoy winning. So where does that put me? I enjoy nothing more than a good challenge but not if it means neutering myself to other players abilities.

Edit: I just found the link on google and can view it fine :confused:

Back
Top Bottom