which one

Permabanned
after hearing many bad things about my mobo, the Fatal1ty i have decided i will get rid... i want to know what you peeps would go for

ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe AiLife Gaming Edidion

OR

DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR Expert with exclusive features

or Keep my fatality

Associate
It really depends what you want from the board. You'll get the fastest overclocks of your life on the dfi expert, but at the expense of a lot of investment of time.

To paraphrase the recent Custom PC review of the mobo: it's by far the best board available, but only for those who list overclocking as one of the main uses for their PC. In other words, if you enjoy overclocking for its own sake, get the DFI expert, and it'll give you hours upon days/weeks of (nail-biting) entertainment. If you just want to overclock and forget, and get on to use the machine for other things, get the Asus.

Just my two cents :)

Permabanned
OP
well i want to overclock to the limit! mt mobo will do this fine but... i feel its the mobo thats not lettin mt clock my GFX cards with stablity i need! and also with my ram i THINK its the mobo thats makin me shut down when i put the LCD screens on.
I up the voltage to ram i will shotdown in seconds of power up, i lower it i am fine. crazy ****

Read the FAQ, no swearing.

Otacon

Back
Top Bottom