whats your counter strike source name

Associate
Used to be in The Lucky 8s Clan as Altn8r before moving over to just Alty when CSS appeared. I must say I hate the game tho (the playability just sucks IMO) and rarely play it now - I prefer Natural Selection - now that's a proper game! [FX] Sgt.Apone :)

Associate
I've played at least a few of you - remember playing Fox/Bios last month - we got soundly beaten. With your line up you wont be in the first division for long...

Associate
mrbios said:
vaultingSlinky i know TeamD, we recently stole fraz from there lineup :p we've almost bagged ourselves 2 ex intrinsic guys as well to complete our team :D (note: almost)

lol bios your playing for another clan again. Last i heard you were with Foxy

Soldato
Andyt_uk said:
lol bios your playing for another clan again. Last i heard you were with Foxy

lol nah this is still foxy, we had got a lineup half sorted but we felt 2-3 of the players wherent cutting it and one i just couldnt stand (his voice was like fingernails on a chalk board) so we got rid of 3 of them, recruited one of the intrinsic guys(rossar) and teamDs guy (fraz) and now we're just waiting to see what ex intrinsic sp00n is doing to see if he'll join :)

our lineup changed is much stronger than what it was when we played them ED games last month ;)

beat excello last night 27 - 3, was surprised they wherent difficult seeing as a few of there members are in team portugal (cant see team portugal going far lol) :p

Soldato
OV3RCLOCK3R said:
Bios keeps changing clans everymonth i think:D

Have played against him a lot of times............:D

lol LIES :p ive just been in a lot of teams that have folded early in there life, foxys going well though, been in this team since it started just over a month ago :) (taken us near to 2 months just to sort a team out)

Back
Top Bottom