Vodafone - used minutes update/service like Orange?

Associate
I've transferred over to Voda after being with Orange for a few years and had become accustomed to dialling up 150/152 (??) and going through the automated system to find out how many minutes I had left remaining that month. Does Voda have anything like this?

I've dialled 191 and gone through the prompts for Billing and then to Used Minutes, Account Balance and Text Messages (191 > 2 > 1). I thought this would give me an automated update but I just get, "Please wait while we transfer you" and I end up being transferred to a CS rep with me wondering whats going on and the CS rep wondering what I want lol.

Also the automated voice system person sounds younger and chirpier on the voda system, not good on my ears as she sounds too sharp, especially when I have had the volume turned up on the earpiece :p. The Orange lady sounds almost husky and old but easy on the ear :)

Associate
OP
Snow-Munki said:
i thought 191 , 2 , 1 sends you a automated text with free mins etc ?

That's what the Voda CS person told me after selecting that very option sent me through to him lol. He then told me to select those options again and hang up before I get transferred, to receive the text. Each time I tried, it never worked :(

:D

Back
Top Bottom